2008

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 more

My 2 latest layouts for the book of me My favourite animal and grandparents. There is a caravan park down the goldcoast at ashmore where they have these beautifull Macaws in big averies, you can have your photo taken with them on a weekday so one day i will go back and hold them. They would have to be the most beautiful Bird. I would love to have one as a pet.
The Life of Connie Burgess. My Dads mother. I didn't know my grandmother very well as she lived in England and only came out here once when i was young. So writing a book on her was very hard. I wrote a few things that i knew about her, so i went to my father with some questions who wasnt much help. So i contacted my Aunt Gill who is helping me out. So when i get all that information i can finish my book.

No comments: