2008

Sunday, April 27, 2008

This time last year i was in England and the weather was stunning.
As i was walking thru Regents park with my Aunt Gill and her grand kids Alex and Owen I came across the beautiful flower.

My double layout is
A thousand miles away. I stayed with my 3rd cousin Michael for a week, he lives in Southport. With his daughter Sammy and son James.
We also visited my other 3rd cousin William and his wife Dianne and daughter Abbey.
I have only seen them twice 2007 and 2004. I am so glad of the internet that we can keep in touch.
Look forward to maybe one day them coming here.




And I also went to Wales to spend Easter with my cousin Emily and her husband Dan and 2 daughters Kani & Eria. Gill and Nick drove me there. This is in Em's back yard, Dan had just finished filling the swimming pool. Bit cold for me though.


No comments: