2008

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Scrapbooking? How do you motivate yourself and still enjoy the process??


This is the prompt for the new blog challenge at Mystical Scrapbooking. Each week we will be given a different prompt to blog about. and we also go in the draw to win a gift voucher from the store. So the first topic is
Srapbooking- how do you motivate yourself and still enjoy the process.

I guess for me its about the finished product, i think you have to enjoy what your doing and getting good feedback from your work is encouraging aswell. I love doing sketch challenges i find there a great motivator. I also love making cards and getting the lovely comments back from people i give them too. I think its also great if you have family or close friends doing scrapbooking aswell. I'm lucky i have my sister Kim and my stepdaughter Renee who both scrapbook, so its always good to talk to them about things.
Scrapbooking is all about the photo and if that photo is of someone or something you love or care about then you do enjoy scrapping it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great motivation!

Unknown said...

Love the blog banner!!