2008

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday/Sunday

How am i going to spend my week-end is the next Blog prompt on mystical scrapbooking and as you can see i was playing with my new camera. And on Sunday i will be scrappin.













Not a bad way to spend my saturday, Jason, Ben (friends ), my sister Kim and her 2 girls Rachael & Trinity and me went up to Mt Cootha for a bush walk. We then went into botanical gardens where they had a orchard show on. Got some great photos, then walked thru the gardens. You can also see what photos Ben took http://flickr.com/photos/nottooshabby as he has the same new camera as me.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. Love a new camera....I got one last weekend and have been happy clicking all week !!

Karen Knight said...

these are awesome pictures
Can't wait to see more

Hugs
K.