2008

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Beginings

Well hello and welcome to my blog...

everyone seems to have blogs these days and i think its a great way of keeping a jornal so here goes...



This is me on christmas day, i am not keen on having my photo taken i like to be the one taking the photos.



And the newest addition to our family is my stepdaughter Cherie 's first child

"Ebony"

Born on the 28th Dec weighing only 2.7kg

so tiny.










then in the middle of the night we were woken with a crashing sound when the mango tree near our bedroom window decided to come crashing down.












so the new year starts.

1 comment:

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Karen...so glad you joined the world of Blogging, I'll add you to my list !!! OMG that tree is massive!!!You are so lucky it didn't crash through the roof...and my niece is so tiny and beautiful, can't wait to have a cuddle!