2008

Monday, March 3, 2008

Birthdays- Photo shoot- flowers

Well first i want to say Happy Birthday to

Michael ( my 2nd Cousin) Hope your not freezing your but of over there in Southport- England

It was nearly a year since i came to stay with you and your family and i miss you all very much.





Photo Shoot for the courierkittens yesterday at Michelle's house and we got to check out the car our VC Valiant that we are using in the variety bash. Lots of work to do the boys Dimo and Will were talking cars while us girls were discussing fundraising. Check out what we are up to http://courierkittens.blogspot.com/








Flowers from Benny and Jason ( friends )and

Chocolates and card from staff at Chinese Embassy in Brisbane.

last week i passed out at work then knocking myself out on the way down hitting the back of my head on a big concrede pole, very embarrising as i was working and in line at the chinese embassy processing visas for customers.
I was taken to hospital as they thought i might have bleeding on the brain or damaged my neck.
But i was cleared on both. ( and yes they said i had a brain)
they put it down to my inner ear which caused me to go dizzy and collapse. (vertigo )
Can take up to 2 weeks to get rid off and there is nothing you can take for it.
so have been resting as much as i can so i can get back to work ( no work no money )




No comments: